- Execution Thriving Culture (LEADERSHIP) Learn how leading organizations, such as Apple and Huawei, create a culture that thrives for strategy execution through extreme prioritization.
- Successful M&As - (GROWTH) Hear what can be learned from the failure of the largest acquisition in the Financial Sector history, the takeover of ABN AMBRO; and GE’s key ingredients for successful M&As
- Navigating Disruption – (INNOVATION) Find inspiration from the world’s most astonishing disruptions, like Ryanair, Uber, Philips, Tesla,… ; and the crucial role leadership plays in today’s turbulent times.
- Enhance Focus – (LEADERSHIP) Dalai Lama, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, and other great leaders have one common skill: their ability to Focus. Learn how to increase Focus and rise Productivity, Happiness and personal Satisfaction.
- The Project Manifesto – (GROWTH) Learn the next generation of Project Management, PMOs and Portfolio Management; how to become a project driven organization to accelerate successful implementation.
- Industry Forecast - (INNOVATION) Banking, Pharma, Oil, Gas, Telecom, Retail, Professional Services, …. whatever the industry, the future will be different, find out the latest trends, and how they will impact your organization.
- Corporate Governance 2.0 – (GROWTH) InBev, Facebook, Inditex, …world class Board of Directors shifted their focus from value preservation – monitoring - to value creation – leading. Understand how.
- Policy Implementation - (LEADERSHIP) Successful governments craft a long-term vision for their countries and regions; and focus on policy implementation. UAE, Singapore,.. started decades ago, hear how.
Antonio is based out of Belgium and takes engagements throughout the world. He was educated as an Economists; has an MBA from London Business School; and Insead's International Director Program. He is fluent in five languages.
Walt's Take: If you spend 5 minutes with Antonio, you will learn something new about yourself. His insights into the current disruptions resulting from technology and innovation lead to critical thinking about conducting "business as usual." Antonio speaks from his own achievements and disappointments. His enthusiasm is contagious and will certainly bring life any training seminar.